Supply Chain |
Best Practice |
Digital Transformation |
Women & Business |
Human Capital |
Advertising Terms and Conditions.
1. DiversityPlus Magazine reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Advertisement contract at any time.
2. Only Ads that are submitted before the deadline be accepted.
3. DiversityPlus Magazine is not responsible for postponement or cancellation of ad due to delay from the advertiser’s end.
4. Ads should not contain content that is offensive, racist, sexist, politically incorrect, scam, misleading, sexual, nudity, gambling, anti-national, drugs, alcohol & other prohibited material promotion. DiversityPlus Magazine has the right to terminate such ads without prior notice.
5. DiversityPlus Magazine cannot give guarantee or commit towards release date or number of magazine additions per annum.
Material Related Terms
1. Client has to provide the logos and ad content for selected ad size.
2. Materials, Ad design to be submitted in the specified format only. DiversityPlus Magazine is not responsible for format errors, grammar or spelling errors, image colour and format errors, corrupted data.
3. Client has to provide ad design before deadline. Material that is submitted after dead-line will not be inserted into the prepared edition.
4. DiversityPlus Magazine is not responsible for damaged, corrupted or unformatted ad material submitted by client.
5. Client has to grant DiversityPlus Magazine the right and license to use, reproduce, transmit and distribute all creative materials supplied by or on behalf of advertiser, including without limitation, all text, graphics, illustrations and photographs. Advertiser is responsible for all the necessary rights for their Creative content.
6. The Creative content or material submitted by client does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
7. The Creative content or material submitted by client does not violate or infringe upon any third party right in any manner or contain any material or information that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violates any person’s right of publicity, privacy or personality or may otherwise result in any tort, injury, damage or harm to any person.
8. Advertiser acknowledges that DiversityPlus Magazine is relying on the foregoing representations and warranties. Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold DiversityPlus Magazine and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees harmless from and against any and all expenses and losses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) incurred based upon a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or in connection with any claim arising from or related to any advertisement supplied by advertiser or its agents and run by DiversityPlus Magazine.
9. Final Positioning of advertisements may be decided by the DiversityPlus Magazine.
10. Digital files should be provided on DVD or CD-ROM, uploaded to ftp, or sent by email. Please label media with the magazine name, issue date and advertiser name. If submitted on DVD or CD-ROM, include a laser of the media directory with all contents. Ads requiring work to be done by DiversityPlus Magazine will incur an additional charge. Media and advertising materials are kept by Diversity Global LLC for one year then destroyed.
1. DiversityPlus Magazine is not liable for delays in delivery or non-delivery in the event of Act of God, action by government or quasigovernmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, pandemic or health related issue, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of DiversityPlus Magazine affecting production or delivery in any manner. Under no circumstances shall DiversityPlus Magazine be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of profit or impairment of goodwill) of any advertiser. Under no circumstances shall DiversityPlus Magazine direct or indirect liability to any advertising agency or advertiser exceed the invoiced cost of the advertisement.
2. DiversityPlus Magazine cannot give guarantee to the number of copies, readership and targeted audience.
3. DiversityPlus Magazine cannot give guarantee for impressions for digital ads.
4. Change of content with-out prior approval from DiversityPlus Magazine will be terminated immediately, for the Digital and web ads that are from client’s source or servers.
Payments, Cancellation and Refund
1. All the payments for the ads to be paid in advance and full.
2. Ads will be published after DiversityPlus Magazine receives full payment before dead line.
3. Payments once done cannot be transferred to other services or to next edition.
4. Payment for the Ads that are cancelled after the deadline cannot be refunded and advertiser has to pay losses bared by DiversityPlus Magazine.
5. Cancellation or downgrade of ads will be charged as per the expenses and schedule of the deadline of the magazine edition. DiversityPlus Magazine reserves the right to set dynamic charges.